1. Log in as an administrator. In order to uninstall a program, you will need to have administrator access, or know the administrator password
2. Click on Start menu , then Control Panel
3. Click Uninstall a Program
4. Select DNS Unlocker version 1.3 from the list and click Uninstall button
5. Back to Control Panel , then click View network status and tasks
6. Click on Local Area Connection
7. Click on Properties
8. Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 then click Properties button
9. Choose Obtain DNS server address automatically
10. Press OK
Congratulation you did it !
In this package we included everything you need to play the movies you download.
1 post • Page 1 of 1